“Inspired advocacy empowers my clients to focus on their recovery while I vigorously prosecute on their behalf.”
Elisabeth A. Sadowski, B.A., LL.B., received her Bachelor of Laws from City, University of London, established in 1852, and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia. She is a member in good standing with the Law Society of BC having completed her articles at a boutique plaintiff personal injury firm and worked at a prominent insurance defence firm in practising both plaintiff and ICBC defence before joining Holness Law Group.
Daughter of Dr. Henry A. Sadowski, a well-known neurologist for over 40 years in the Lower Mainland, Ms. Sadowski’s interest in personal injury law began many years ago. Her experience going through a motor vehicle accident and subsequent legal process herself, Ms. Sadowski is uniquely able to empathize and support her clients. She has appeared as an advocate before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of BC.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association:
- Vice-Chair of Marketing and Communications, BC Women Lawyers Forum, 2017 to present
- Executive Member, Vancouver Civil Litigation Subsection, 2016 to present
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Medical Legal Society of British Columbia
- Board Director, Parkinson Society British Columbia, 2017 to present
- Board Director, CLICK (Contributing to Lives of Inner City Kids), 2013 to present
- Co-Author, “Personal Injury Update on Case Law and Legislation,” Continuing Legal Education Society of BC: Personal Injury Conference, 2017
- Author, “From Plaintiff to Personal Injury Lawyer: A Former Client’s Perspective,” Trial Lawyers Association of BC: The Verdict, 2017
- Co-Author, “Personal Injury Update on Case Law and Legislation,” Continuing Legal Education Society of BC: Personal Injury Conference, 2016
- Author, “The Growing Demand for Articling Positions and What You Can Do About It,” Trial Lawyers Association of BC: The Verdict, 2016