“Inspired advocacy empowers my clients to focus on their recovery while I vigorously prosecute on their behalf.”
Elisabeth A. Sadowski, B.A., LL.B., received her Bachelor of Laws from City, University of London, established in 1852, and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia. She is a member in good standing with the Law Society of BC having completed her articles at a boutique plaintiff personal injury firm and worked at a prominent insurance defence firm in practising both plaintiff and ICBC defence before joining Holness Law Group.
Daughter of Dr. Henry A. Sadowski, a well-known neurologist for over 40 years in the Lower Mainland, Ms. Sadowski’s interest in personal injury law began many years ago. Her experience going through a motor vehicle accident and subsequent legal process herself, Ms. Sadowski is uniquely able to empathize and support her clients. She has appeared as an advocate before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of BC.
For more information, please visit Elisabeth’s website.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Access Pro Bono Society of BC
- Volunteer Pro Bono Lawyer, 2018 to present
- Canadian Bar Association:
- Vice-Chair of Marketing and Communications, BC Women Lawyers Forum, 2017 to 2018
- Executive Member, Vancouver Civil Litigation Subsection, 2016 to 2018
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Executive Committee Member, 2017 to present
- Medical Legal Society of British Columbia
- Board Director, Parkinson Society British Columbia, 2017 to present
- Board Director, CLICK (Contributing to Lives of Inner City Kids), 2013 to present
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, “The Business of Law: Marketing,” Trial Lawyers Association of BC: New Lawyers Retreat, 2018
- Co-Author, “Personal Injury Update on Case Law and Legislation,” Continuing Legal Education Society of BC: Personal Injury Conference, 2017
- Author, “From Plaintiff to Personal Injury Lawyer,” Trial Lawyers Association of BC: The Verdict, 2017
- Co-Author, “Personal Injury Update on Case Law and Legislation,” Continuing Legal Education Society of BC: Personal Injury Conference, 2016
- Author, “The Growing Demand for Articling Positions,” Trial Lawyers Association of BC: The Verdict, 2016