ICBC claims can be worth up to $150,000.00 for medical and rehabilitation before January 1, 2018 and $300,000 for car accidents after that date. If you are 35 years old, qualify for total disability and are permanently disabled you could receive more than $400,000.00 to replace lost income. There are complex deductions that have to be taken into account and the process needs to be followed or you could be denied coverage. Consult an ICBC claims lawyer if:
- ICBC asks you to sign any medical or loss of earnings forms;
- ICBC asks, as part of the claims process, that you sign a statement;
- ICBC has not been notified of your accident;
- ICBC wants you to attend a medical examination; or
- ICBC wants to pay you an advance instead of benefits.
For all personal injury cases speak to an ICBC injury lawyer at Holness Law Group for a free consultation right away. Once we take your case the ICBC adjuster will no longer call you and we will deal with ICBC so you can have peace of mind.